Sunday, September 28, 2008

Charles Thompson

We had a surprise at football practice on Sat. morning. Charles Thompson, OU quarterback 1986-89, came to help us and our coaches. Everyone was pretty excited when he came. After practice was over we got to have our picture made with him and he autographed stuff for us.



He signed my practice jersey, my helmet and a picture of himself. He is a nice man.



One thing I learned from him was on a 43 reverse, instead of going straight, I will make a circle and then go behind the quarterback and he will sit and then he will sit again. I will get the ball and go through the 3 hole. Maybe we will try this play at tomorrow night's game.

Today we had a scrimmage with the Ravens. We did okay. We had a tie game.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Oh, Mason, I am so thrilled about your touchdown and extra point, and I'm so sorry I missed the game. Charles Thompson's tips must have really helped! I'll try to make the next game, okay? Yay from Mimi!